Connect with us

Politics

UK Government to End COVID Booster Shots for Healthy People Under 50

Published

on

The government of the United Kingdom officially declared that it would no longer require healthy people under the age of 50 to receive COVID booster doses.

As the UK begins to recover from the pandemic, the universal Covid vaccine program will be phased out this year.

“As the transition continues away from a pandemic emergency response towards pandemic recovery, the [Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation] JCVI has advised that the 2021 booster offer (third dose) for persons aged 16 to 49 years who are not in a clinical risk group should close in alignment with the close of the autumn 2022 booster vaccination campaign,” the government said in a news release Wednesday.

On Wednesday, Brits under the age of 50 were urged to get their free booster shot before the program is discontinued.

TRENDING: RAY EPPS EXCLUSIVE!! Never-Before-Seen Leaked VIDEO of RAY EPPS Breach! Is the Government Doctoring Video to COVER FOR EPPS & Incriminate the Proud Boys at their Show Trial? THIS IS PART OF THE 14,000 Hours the Government Is Hiding! MUST SEE!!

“In England, the closure of the autumn booster campaign and the first booster offer will be on 12 February 2023. We strongly encourage everyone who is currently eligible for a first booster and is yet to come forward to do so before the offer closes,” JCVI said.

The government is also urging those unvaccinated to receive their first dose before the offer expires.

The vaccine program will now focus on elderly people and those who are immunocompromised. For thousands of Brits, these will be their seventh and eight jabs.

“Similarly, the JCVI is advising that the primary course COVID-19 vaccination should move, over the course of 2023, towards a more targeted offer during vaccination campaigns to protect those persons at higher risk of severe COVID-19. We strongly encourage individuals who have not had a primary course to come forward for their primary course before the offer closes.”

The Daily Mail reported:

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), which advises No10, warned today that an emergency surge vaccine response might be required if a new variant with ‘clinically significant biological differences’ emerges.

However, none of the strains circulating currently, including either the Kraken or Orthrus, warrant any scaling up of the programme.

The autumn Covid booster campaign should be offered to those ‘at higher risk of severe Covid’, the JCVI said.

It did not specify the exact groups that should be eligible.

But under the campaign — which began in September — over-50s, residents and staff at care homes and frontline health workers were invited.

On top of these groups, five to 49-year-olds who are a clinical risk group, live with an immunosuppressed person or are carers were also offered a booster — in a programme similar to one carried out for the annual flu vaccine.

Meanwhile, healthy adults under the age of 50 who have not taken up the offer of a booster have been given just two-and-a-half weeks to take up the offer before they are no longer eligible.

Invites will be taken away on February 12.

The panel also said the UK should end its universal offer of first and second doses this year, although it did not recommend a timeline.

This means that only certain people will be eligible for the primary course of the vaccine —- the first and second jabs — at certain times of the year.

At present, anyone who was aged five or over on August 31 2022 can still get their primary course at walk-in centres or by using the NHS’s national booking service.

UK is the latest country to end giving COVID boosters to people under 50.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Denmark would bar people under 50 from receiving the COVID vaccine.

In July 2022, it was no longer possible for children and adolescents aged under 18 to get the first COVID vaccine injection and, after September 1, 2022, it was no longer possible for them to get the second injection.

Only those who are over 50 and those who are at higher risk are eligible for COVID shots.

“People aged 50 years and over will be offered vaccination. People aged under 50 who are at a higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19 will also be offered vaccination against covid-19,” according to Danish Health Authority.

Denmark Bars Covid Vaccines for Almost Everyone Under Age 50

// initializing facebook
window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
appId : “”,
cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access
// the session
xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page
version : “”
});
};

// Load the SDK asynchronously
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = ”
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”));

Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Politics

43-Year-Old Tennis Player Dies Suddenly During Match

Published

on

Club-level tennis player, Ryan Vannah, tragically died suddenly during a mixed double match on Sunday, January 29.

The 43-year-old player suddenly dropped to his knees and lay down during the tiebreaker of a mixed doubles tennis match at Red Rock Country Club in Nevada.

The doctors who were watching the match rushed to administer CPR, but despite their efforts and 55 minutes of medical procedures, Vannah was not revived.

According to Review-Journal, Vannah was taking medicine for hypertension. According to his sister, Tami Vannah Kang, he never displayed any symptoms that he was having trouble with his health.

TRENDING: LIVE FEED: FAA Shuts Down Airspace Near Atlantic as Pentagon Plans to Shoot Down Chinese Spy Balloon After It Floated Over US with Biden’s Full Approval

“He took impeccable care of his health,” she said. “He was so fit. He lifted weights. He looked like a bodybuilder to me. He was huge. We did not see this coming.”

Ryan Vannah was pronounced dead at Summerlin Hospital.

The doctors claimed that Vannah was taking the wrong medication for his blood pressure.

However, the coroner has not determined the official cause and manner of death.

Essentially Sports reported:

Ryan Vannah, resident of Las Vegas, comes from a family of doctors and lawyers. However, unlike his family, he chose sports as a career. He graduated from Durango High School and competed in the state tennis championships.

His family was in shock, as Ryan was in good shape and took extra care of his health. Ryan also used to teach children at local elementary schools for extra money.

His sister was in shock after a huge loss.

Ryan’s sister interacted with the media after the sad demise of her brother. She was in utter shock as she revealed that Ryan was extremely fit and it was the first incident of its kind. She also revealed that her husband also used to play alongside her brother at the same club and was present there when the sad incident happened.

Remembering him, she said that Ryan was nice to people and took very little time in making new friends. His friend at Red Rock club, Sean Hubbard, also expressed his shock over Ryan’s sudden demise. However, he also claimed that it was not the first time he saw a player collapse on the tennis court, as it happened in the club eight years ago as well.

Tributes poured in following his death.

“With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Ryan Powell Vannah (43 Years old). Leave your condolences, photos and videos on his commemorative page and pay homage to him or send flowers to show you care.”

“Today we remember a beloved member of our local tennis community, Ryan Vannah, who tragically passed away this past weekend while playing. We will truly miss seeing him in our store and out on the courts. His friendly smile and kind heart brought joy to our team and all who knew him. We’ll miss you, Ryan.”

Watch:

// initializing facebook
window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
appId : “”,
cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access
// the session
xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page
version : “”
});
};

// Load the SDK asynchronously
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = ”
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”));

Source link

Continue Reading

Politics

Democrats Kick Iowa To The Curb In New Primary Calendar

Published

on

The Democratic presidential nomination process will no longer begin with states that do not look like many Democrats as the new primary calendar highlights diverse states.

The New York Times reported:

For years, Democratic nominating contests have begun with the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primary, a matter of immense pride in those states, and a source of political identity for many highly engaged residents.

But amid forceful calls for a calendar that better reflects the racial diversity of the Democratic Party and the country — and after Iowa’s 2020 meltdown led to a major delay in results — Democrats endorsed a proposal that would start the 2024 Democratic presidential primary circuit on Feb. 3 in South Carolina, the state that resuscitated Mr. Biden’s once-flailing candidacy. It would be followed by New Hampshire and Nevada on Feb. 6, Georgia on Feb. 13 and then Michigan on Feb. 27.

African-American and Hispanic Democrats will now play a much larger role in the primary process than under the old calendar. For years, momentum has been growing for Iowa to lose its first-in-the-nation status. The complete failure of the 2020 Iowa caucuses pretty much sealed the deal.

Democratic candidates will now appeal to African-American voters in South Carolina instead of trudging through the snow to meet rural white farmers in Iowa. Black voters in Detroit and Atlanta will now get a larger role in determining who will represent the Democratic party at the top of the presidential ticket.

These changes don’t mean much for 2024 as President Biden is likely to run virtually unopposed for the Democratic nomination, but Iowa bounces for candidates who can’t win in the rest of the country are a thing of the past, as Democrats make a move that reflects the future of their party.

Jason is the managing editor. He is also a White House Press Pool and a Congressional correspondent for PoliticusUSA. Jason has a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. His graduate work focused on public policy, with a specialization in social reform movements.

Awards and  Professional Memberships

Member of the Society of Professional Journalists and The American Political Science Association

Source link

Continue Reading

Politics

House GOP Issues First Subpoenas To Merrick Garland And Christopher Wray

Published

on

The House GOP is starting to take on the Deep State.

The House Judiciary Committee has sent its first subpoenas to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Education Secretary Miguel Cardona.

It requests all communications between the DOJ, FBI, Department of Education, and the National School Boards Association.

The subpoenas are over the school board memo targeting parents.

TRENDING: Here Are the Countries Where China Spy Balloons were Also Spotted Up in the Sky (VIDEO)

The Hill reported:

The House Judiciary Committee fired off its first subpoenas under the leadership of Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), targeting a trio of Biden administration officials including Attorney General Merrick Garland over a short-lived memo dealing with threats against school board members.

The subpoenas, sent also to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Education Secretary Miguel Cardona, follow a series of more than 100 letters on the 2021 memo from Judiciary Republicans.

The subpoena, reviewed by The Hill, asks for all communications between the entities and the National School Boards Association, which first wrote to DOJ asking for help in dealing with rising threats.

Jordan has repeatedly claimed the memo is a way for the Biden administration to label parents as domestic terrorists, though the FBI never charged a single parent in connection with the directive — something the chair pointed out in a recent appearance on NBC’s “Meet The Press.”

The memo classified parents as “domestic terrorists” for speaking out against left-wing ideas being pushed in schools across the country.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported (10/22/21):

The National School Board Association (NSBA) coordinated with the Biden White House weeks before AG Merrick Garland classified parents “domestic terrorists” in a letter to the FBI.

As previously reported, the NSBA begged Biden to use federal law enforcement agencies against parents and investigate them for “domestic terrorism and hate crime threats.” They shamelessly claim the situation is so dire that he should use the Patriot Act, among other “enforceable actions” against them.

Merrick Garland is targeting parents who dare speak out against Critical Race Theory (CRT) because his son-in-law makes millions off of selling the Marxist literature across the country.

Here we go!

For the antidote to media bias, check out ProTrumpNews.com…

// initializing facebook
window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
appId : “”,
cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access
// the session
xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page
version : “”
});
};

// Load the SDK asynchronously
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = ”
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, “script”, “facebook-jssdk”));

Source link

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: