Ankur Ojha Singer-Songwriter & Musician belongs to the holy city Varanasi, the childhood smells of the mud of the town resonates in his music till now.
He has come along the way from where he started music in his college days and won laurel golden medals in many competitions and created a ton of friends and fans as well and appreciated by a lot of individuals within the university that leads his journey and encourages him to make music.
“THE HUMAN PRODUCTION”
A bunch of proficient musicians from his university who performs at varied events at that time
Most individuals begin from recording covers however this man has started creating original music from the start of his journey in music and now currently having a nice fan following on his social handles.
Ojha’s life has been around music since childhood he accustomed listen songs on his tv of his favorite singers that impressed him to try music at his young age. He never planned for music but it comes naturally with a buzz into his days and direct popularity for his music and voice.
Now after a while he finally set to take his own way of giving Tribute to his screenland legends by covering their mashups into one track presently he has discharged a mashup of Bollywood Singer “Lucky Ali” from his own channel – “Ankur OjhaOfficial”. Earlier he has been releasing music from his production channel “The Human Production”
He said his emotional recent journey inspired him to do some different things this time and he is so satisfied currently as he has a ton of songs & covers in his bucket starting from singers like Lucky Ali, Atif Aslam, Mohit Chauhan, Arijit Singh, and K.K. and lot of more and clearly originals that what is he has illustrious for till now.
Ankur has a ton of miles to travel currently and the time will solely say what he must provide.
Introducing Hawaiian Poké Bowl, the family restaurant with a unique blend of Asian food:
Belgium-based family restaurant; the Hawaiian Poké Bowl is one of the rising Hawaiian Poké Bowl restaurants in Belgium. Initially in the year when the founder of the restaurant, Ash Shah came across the news of the sudden hype of the nutritious fish dish from Hawaiian cuisine and the culinary trend, then the idea of starting a food stall that sells the poké bowl came to his mind. Later with Mattijs Hermans, his business partner in the online cosmetics brand BLOOMR, and Albano Gozhina who is responsible for building new branches, they together launched the restaurant named Hawaiian Poké Bowl in Antwerp’s Nationalestraat. It immediately becomes the new fast-food concept in the streets of Belgium.
Hawaiian Poké Bowl is the revolution in the field of healthy food. Each poké bowl is made with fresh ingredients, bursting with flavor with homemade dressings and all kinds of toppings. The restaurants are famous for their “make your own unique” Hawaiian Poké Bowl options and their famous house favorites. In the “make your own unique” Hawaiian Poké Bowl option, the restaurant provides the customer with the opportunity to make their customized bowls with different base options, and the option to choose up to five different mixes along with their preferred protein, dressing, and toppings.
The reason why the Hawaiian Poké Bowl stands out in the markets is all because of its high-quality food at a very affordable price. ‘All our products are fresh. We have built a central preparation kitchen just outside Antwerp. There, cutting, filleting, and distributing is done in a time and labor-efficient manner. In this way, we minimize surpluses in the restaurants that would eventually end up in the waste bin. We think it is important to keep our impact on the environment and climate as small as possible.’, explains Hermans.
Over time, they were able to several chains in Belgium and Netherlands. People from all over the place visit their restaurants in order to try out their foods. During the pandemic, their takeaways services helped them grow their business even more. Looking ahead the restaurant’s CEO Ash Shah wants to open more branches in Belgium and Netherlands. They have recently collaborated with Green Park Investment Partners for the expansion of the restaurants in the Netherlands. Therefore, the Hawaiian Poké Bowl has become the go-to place for dining out.
Cozii- envisions a future where the world is a better place to live in for everyone
In today’s world, it is as rare as a blue moon to find a person who actually wants good for others. Kind and good-hearted people are trampled down by the perils of modern-day evilness. Amidst all the evil and the negative people, there are few gems like Cozii who have depicted true goodness. Cozii was born on 19th April in the year of 1993 in Ottawa, ON. His childhood brimmed with creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of his life.
Cozii was involved in all sorts of activities ranging from painting, drawing, writing and composing poetry, and skateboarding. As people say an artist’s heart is the purest, the saying stands true for Cozii as well. His motivation for life is to provide wealth for his grandchildren’s grandchildren. His goal is to create wealth for the world, but to those who are ignored and shoved aside by the media, the thought of a better world, his family, and his wife. Hence, it is very evident that he is trying his best to make the world a better place for everyone.
Cozii’s childhood is something which he cherishes a lot, because of the sweet memories. Young 90’s boy stuff was his favorite, hence so all the TV shows, Cartoons, Snacks everything was his favorite. His dear hobbies included Skateboarding, Painting, and Cooking and at the age of only 10, he became part of a swim team in a small town in Canada. As far as his educational background is concerned, he went to both Elementary and High School in my hometown of Hawksbury, Ontario. Then he got recruited by Purdue University for a full swimming scholarship and graduated in 2017 with a French Languages and Phonetics degree.
Cozii has reached great heights already, but he considers himself to be a multi-hyphonate and an amateur skateboarder. Chiefly, Cozii is an ambitious and successful Record Artist and business owner. He feels extremely grateful and blessed to have had a mentor like Patrik Kabongo. Currently, Cozii is the owner of the “Snack Town” shop, which is expanding at an exponential rate. The customers love the quality that the shop provides; they also love the humble and down-to-earth personality of Cozii. He and his customers are looking forward to evening more success at Cozii’s shop.
To know more about Cozii, follow him on the links to his social media provided below:
Snack Town West- https://www.instagram.com/snacktownwest/
THE SIMPLE LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Lifestyle is the way of living not only regarding the fashion and trends but also the food we eat, the actions we perform daily. Poor lifestyle has led to many lifestyle diseases which are due to unhealthy eating habits, smoking, staying sedentary, and sleep deprivation which results in obesity, stroke, diabetes, and metabolic syndromes. These lifestyle changes are modifiable and Dietician Dharshini shares some simple changes to be done for a better and healthier lifestyle.
- EAT FROM KITCHEN: Our kitchen is the best pharmacy as Indian spices, nuts, and herbs act like super medicine when it comes to preventing health hazards. How many of us make our own ginger garlic paste? Gone are those days where everything used to be prepared fresh which was tasty as well as nutritionally healthy. But we have started relying on instant breakfast options which are prepared in just two minutes and started storing all powders and ketchup in bottles, even the fried onions come in packets to save our time. But these processed items might save our time but not our health in the long term. The more products we use, the more our body is exposed to preservatives, additives, and chemicals. So, start making your own chutneys, ketchup, ginger garlic paste as an initiative.
- MOVE YOUR BODY: Do you remember those days where people don’t have time to sit and they keep doing some of the other physical activity. As mentioned in the previous point, as the product usage is more, the movement of our body is decreased and everything is available over the net, or else everything is done by a machine, thus reducing the movement for our body. WHO recommends at least 150 minutes of physical activity in a week, which can be any of your favorite activities like jogging, cycling, Zumba, or HIIT. Movement is highly essential for our muscles and bones to make them healthy and strong. The more we move the more our muscles are healthier. A pro tip is to attend your phone calls walking, jump for 20 seconds every 40 mins of your work. Involving yourself in an activity or sports at least weekly twice also helps to socialize as well gives a good movement for your body.
- DRINK THE WATER WISELY: Due to the availability of various products in the market, we concentrate mostly on solids and forget the liquid and that too the easily available elixir the Water. Most of the time our body demands only water, but we tend to binge on chips, namkeen, biscuits, and fries. Water is something that does not add up calories, also acts as a purifier to remove the toxins from the body and gives a glow to our skin. People who drink less water face constipation, acne, and dull skin. People who want to lose weight also can take at least 3 liters of water a day to remove the unwanted waste and to avoid binge eating.
- SLEEP WELL TO STAY WELL: Sleep is the best medicine for all bad situations and stress. Sleeping at the right time for at least 6-8 hours without any disturbance is something many people tend to miss. People who sleep for 6-8 hours might be sleeping at the wrong time especially women working in night shifts face this problem which results in more eating in the nighttime, which leads to obesity and infertility issues. Sleeping without gadgets at least one 1hour before bedtime helps to have a peaceful sleep. Sleep like a baby is the common term used but due to high work stress and health issues sleeping peacefully is a question mark for many of them. But these are some modifiable changes that take some time but once changes can give you a life-changing experience.
- NOT DEPENDING ON PILLS: Popping up a pill just for a mild headache has been very common these days. Pills and medicines can be helpful when the condition is very serious but people depending on it just for a headache can affect the internal organs like the liver, kidney which leads to long-term impact. It’s better to solve the issue by analyzing the root cause of the issue rather than popping a pill for every simple problem. One example is you get a headache, the reasons could be – indigestion due to outside food, sleep deprivation, or constipation. We need to be patient enough and choose the right food which acts as natural medicine. A glass of warm water with lemon, ginger tea, 8-10 soaked almonds also helps in relieving the headache.
These are some simple changes that can result in great results when done in the right way for a long period of time.
- A Young Actor Steps Out of School and Into the High Heels of ‘Jamie’
- Live updates: The 2021 Emmy Awards
- Elon Musk mocks President Biden after SpaceX completes first all-civilian mission
- Ted Cruz Claims Biden Vaccine Mandate Is A Conspiracy
- Emmy Awards 2021: See What The Best-Dressed Celebrities Wore On The Red Carpet
- Photos: Emmys red carpet 2021
- AEW Is Outselling WWE In New York Market Ticket Sales
- Human Remains Believed to Belong to Woman Missing in Van Mystery Are Found
- Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham, 71, Says Ex Stevie Nicks, 73, May Not Be ‘Over’ Him
- France cancels defence meeting with UK over submarine row, sources say By Reuters
Politics4 months ago
Long Slide Looms for World Population, With Sweeping Ramifications
Politics4 months ago
Khaby Lame, the Everyman of the Internet
Politics4 months ago
Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details
Business5 months ago
BTS, Blackpink, Psy And ‘Baby Shark’: K-Pop Rules The Top 10 Most-Liked Music Videos On YouTube
World3 months ago
26 Chef-Approved Kitchen Gadgets You’ll Actually Use
World2 months ago
Tenants Were Evicted Between The End Of The Eviction Ban And The Pledge To Resume It
Entertainment4 months ago
Caleb Kennedy, American Idol Finalist, Leaves Show Amid KKK-Related Scandal
World1 month ago
Senate Democrats Pass $3.5 Trillion Budget Plan In Latest Win For Biden