Satabdi Roy Chaudhary is a Freelance Writer and Reviewer at InSc (Institute of Scholars, Bangaluru) from Assam, India. she started her educational Journey from Kendriya Vidyalaya and completed her Graduation from St. Edmund’s College, Shillong, Meghalaya with Sociology Major. She has been also credited with an MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree in Human Resource (HR) Major and Marketing Minor from EIILM (Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management), Sikkim. She even holds a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) from Assam Central University, Silchar, Assam (2018) with a specific focus upon the Well-Being activities of Indian Power Sector Enterprises for their Employees and as well as their Subjective Perception regarding these well-being measures. Love for her writing was there from school days, as she often participated in many Easy Writing Competition where she also won 4th position, having at least 10 schools participated on the topic- “My Dream Country India”. she was, always active in creative writings in the English, Hindi and Sanskrit Languages for school magazines. During their college days, she was much appreciated by professors for her creative writings and participation in departmental activities and a magazine called Societies of Sociology Department.
Dr. Satabdi became a fully professional writer from the year 2013 onwards when she joined the Ph.D. course. Presently, her Research Papers have more than 26,522 Reads as per Research Gate (A Digital Platform for Scholars, Researchers, and Academicians). Her research papers are much popular in many National and International Universities with 39 Citations, 31 Paper recommendations, and a total of 119.7 Research interests. In her credit, She has 14 Journal based Published Papers and 2 Conference Papers, which was conducted by UNESCO at Hilton Hua Hin Hotel, Thailand, Bangkok in 2014 upon the topic called Ethical Teaching and another at Ramthakur College, Agartala, Tripura, India on 2020 upon the topic -Evocative Inferences on Lockdown due to Pandemic and its Impact Upon Well-Being. She has also been the part of the Academic Module with Acumen academy as:
Kajol Gaon, District-Chirang, Assam 10th June to 13th July,2020 &
Martin Luther King’s Letter from Birmingham Jail
Social Challenge Against Race, Activism and Extremism
Achievements In Academic Feild:
Best Paper Award, 2016
EPRA International Journal
The Real Super Women, 2020
Forever Star India Award
Education Icon Award, 2020
Brand Opus India
Young Researcher Award, 2020
Institute of Scholars (InSc), Bangaluru
Global Women Inspiration Award, 2021
I Can Foundation, Jaipur
She have been Awarded the Global Women Inspiration Award, for the contribution towards educational field in the form of Development of Holistic Model that is, 2S+2P Model for Measuring Subjective Well-being, where 2S is Spiritual and Social Well-Being and 2P is Psychological and Physical Well-Being.
Development of Sage Model and Saboteur Model of Well-Being, which measures how our Well-Being is much influenced by Lockdown and On-going Pandemic that is COVID-19.
Development of Modern Educational Model based on Maslow’s Need Theory.
Development of Measurement Scale based on the 2P+2S Model, to Measure Employees Perception Upon the Practiced Well-being Measures within the Organization’s.
Being the Researcher of Colloquium on East and South-East Asian Research, Organized by Centre of East Asian Business Studies on 3rd May, 2017. Where it is Discussed, that how North-East India can act as a Gate Way for Foreign Tourist and Foreign Income, as North-Eastern India shares a huge border with Foreign Countries.
Being Motivation for those women like her, who can also create their own identity without going outside to join the rat race for building career. Today her writings are much appreciated and are in demand. Most of her research papers are based on contemporary issues and its impact on society and lifestyle, for example writings based on Boycott China and its Real-world Implications, Negative and Positive Effects of Lockdown, House wife’s Work and its Importance to Country’s Economy etc. Therefore, reading such informative papers not only creates interest among readers but also provide in-depth knowledge and intensifies the thirst for General Knowledge. One of the quality points of write-ups are that each paper are based on scientific techniques called primary and /or secondary survey methods.
At this juncture if anyone asked her the Inspiration behind her success story or the motivation pillars behind her writing life, she replied that academic field if the area where utter patience and zeal is needed to stick to it. Thus, she replied this strength came to her none other than her parents, her Mother, Mrs. M. Roy Choudhury and my Father, Mr. S. Roy Choudhury Another name here she wants to mention is her PhD Guide Dr. Arup Barman (Associate Professor, Department of MBA, Assam University), who actually taught her the professional form of writing and introduced her to the world of research. She also mentioned her starting days of writing as occupied with lack of ideas, and concentration. Thus she realised being a good writer one must be creative, imaginative and should have the capacity to bring down those imagination with the strong connection with the real world. A writer must be very passionate about the topic in his or her mind and should be always ready with pen and paper to jot down the point whenever possible. Hence, here she shared a small piece of thought that “if anyone is working on something and him or her has the believe it to be fruitful for self and society, then he or she should not give up.”
Introducing Hawaiian Poké Bowl, the family restaurant with a unique blend of Asian food:
Belgium-based family restaurant; the Hawaiian Poké Bowl is one of the rising Hawaiian Poké Bowl restaurants in Belgium. Initially in the year when the founder of the restaurant, Ash Shah came across the news of the sudden hype of the nutritious fish dish from Hawaiian cuisine and the culinary trend, then the idea of starting a food stall that sells the poké bowl came to his mind. Later with Mattijs Hermans, his business partner in the online cosmetics brand BLOOMR, and Albano Gozhina who is responsible for building new branches, they together launched the restaurant named Hawaiian Poké Bowl in Antwerp’s Nationalestraat. It immediately becomes the new fast-food concept in the streets of Belgium.
Hawaiian Poké Bowl is the revolution in the field of healthy food. Each poké bowl is made with fresh ingredients, bursting with flavor with homemade dressings and all kinds of toppings. The restaurants are famous for their “make your own unique” Hawaiian Poké Bowl options and their famous house favorites. In the “make your own unique” Hawaiian Poké Bowl option, the restaurant provides the customer with the opportunity to make their customized bowls with different base options, and the option to choose up to five different mixes along with their preferred protein, dressing, and toppings.
The reason why the Hawaiian Poké Bowl stands out in the markets is all because of its high-quality food at a very affordable price. ‘All our products are fresh. We have built a central preparation kitchen just outside Antwerp. There, cutting, filleting, and distributing is done in a time and labor-efficient manner. In this way, we minimize surpluses in the restaurants that would eventually end up in the waste bin. We think it is important to keep our impact on the environment and climate as small as possible.’, explains Hermans.
Over time, they were able to several chains in Belgium and Netherlands. People from all over the place visit their restaurants in order to try out their foods. During the pandemic, their takeaways services helped them grow their business even more. Looking ahead the restaurant’s CEO Ash Shah wants to open more branches in Belgium and Netherlands. They have recently collaborated with Green Park Investment Partners for the expansion of the restaurants in the Netherlands. Therefore, the Hawaiian Poké Bowl has become the go-to place for dining out.
Cozii- envisions a future where the world is a better place to live in for everyone
In today’s world, it is as rare as a blue moon to find a person who actually wants good for others. Kind and good-hearted people are trampled down by the perils of modern-day evilness. Amidst all the evil and the negative people, there are few gems like Cozii who have depicted true goodness. Cozii was born on 19th April in the year of 1993 in Ottawa, ON. His childhood brimmed with creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of his life.
Cozii was involved in all sorts of activities ranging from painting, drawing, writing and composing poetry, and skateboarding. As people say an artist’s heart is the purest, the saying stands true for Cozii as well. His motivation for life is to provide wealth for his grandchildren’s grandchildren. His goal is to create wealth for the world, but to those who are ignored and shoved aside by the media, the thought of a better world, his family, and his wife. Hence, it is very evident that he is trying his best to make the world a better place for everyone.
Cozii’s childhood is something which he cherishes a lot, because of the sweet memories. Young 90’s boy stuff was his favorite, hence so all the TV shows, Cartoons, Snacks everything was his favorite. His dear hobbies included Skateboarding, Painting, and Cooking and at the age of only 10, he became part of a swim team in a small town in Canada. As far as his educational background is concerned, he went to both Elementary and High School in my hometown of Hawksbury, Ontario. Then he got recruited by Purdue University for a full swimming scholarship and graduated in 2017 with a French Languages and Phonetics degree.
Cozii has reached great heights already, but he considers himself to be a multi-hyphonate and an amateur skateboarder. Chiefly, Cozii is an ambitious and successful Record Artist and business owner. He feels extremely grateful and blessed to have had a mentor like Patrik Kabongo. Currently, Cozii is the owner of the “Snack Town” shop, which is expanding at an exponential rate. The customers love the quality that the shop provides; they also love the humble and down-to-earth personality of Cozii. He and his customers are looking forward to evening more success at Cozii’s shop.
To know more about Cozii, follow him on the links to his social media provided below:
Snack Town West- https://www.instagram.com/snacktownwest/
THE SIMPLE LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Lifestyle is the way of living not only regarding the fashion and trends but also the food we eat, the actions we perform daily. Poor lifestyle has led to many lifestyle diseases which are due to unhealthy eating habits, smoking, staying sedentary, and sleep deprivation which results in obesity, stroke, diabetes, and metabolic syndromes. These lifestyle changes are modifiable and Dietician Dharshini shares some simple changes to be done for a better and healthier lifestyle.
- EAT FROM KITCHEN: Our kitchen is the best pharmacy as Indian spices, nuts, and herbs act like super medicine when it comes to preventing health hazards. How many of us make our own ginger garlic paste? Gone are those days where everything used to be prepared fresh which was tasty as well as nutritionally healthy. But we have started relying on instant breakfast options which are prepared in just two minutes and started storing all powders and ketchup in bottles, even the fried onions come in packets to save our time. But these processed items might save our time but not our health in the long term. The more products we use, the more our body is exposed to preservatives, additives, and chemicals. So, start making your own chutneys, ketchup, ginger garlic paste as an initiative.
- MOVE YOUR BODY: Do you remember those days where people don’t have time to sit and they keep doing some of the other physical activity. As mentioned in the previous point, as the product usage is more, the movement of our body is decreased and everything is available over the net, or else everything is done by a machine, thus reducing the movement for our body. WHO recommends at least 150 minutes of physical activity in a week, which can be any of your favorite activities like jogging, cycling, Zumba, or HIIT. Movement is highly essential for our muscles and bones to make them healthy and strong. The more we move the more our muscles are healthier. A pro tip is to attend your phone calls walking, jump for 20 seconds every 40 mins of your work. Involving yourself in an activity or sports at least weekly twice also helps to socialize as well gives a good movement for your body.
- DRINK THE WATER WISELY: Due to the availability of various products in the market, we concentrate mostly on solids and forget the liquid and that too the easily available elixir the Water. Most of the time our body demands only water, but we tend to binge on chips, namkeen, biscuits, and fries. Water is something that does not add up calories, also acts as a purifier to remove the toxins from the body and gives a glow to our skin. People who drink less water face constipation, acne, and dull skin. People who want to lose weight also can take at least 3 liters of water a day to remove the unwanted waste and to avoid binge eating.
- SLEEP WELL TO STAY WELL: Sleep is the best medicine for all bad situations and stress. Sleeping at the right time for at least 6-8 hours without any disturbance is something many people tend to miss. People who sleep for 6-8 hours might be sleeping at the wrong time especially women working in night shifts face this problem which results in more eating in the nighttime, which leads to obesity and infertility issues. Sleeping without gadgets at least one 1hour before bedtime helps to have a peaceful sleep. Sleep like a baby is the common term used but due to high work stress and health issues sleeping peacefully is a question mark for many of them. But these are some modifiable changes that take some time but once changes can give you a life-changing experience.
- NOT DEPENDING ON PILLS: Popping up a pill just for a mild headache has been very common these days. Pills and medicines can be helpful when the condition is very serious but people depending on it just for a headache can affect the internal organs like the liver, kidney which leads to long-term impact. It’s better to solve the issue by analyzing the root cause of the issue rather than popping a pill for every simple problem. One example is you get a headache, the reasons could be – indigestion due to outside food, sleep deprivation, or constipation. We need to be patient enough and choose the right food which acts as natural medicine. A glass of warm water with lemon, ginger tea, 8-10 soaked almonds also helps in relieving the headache.
These are some simple changes that can result in great results when done in the right way for a long period of time.
- Senses Fail Wins With Joshua Tree Sessions Film Project
- Live Updates: Remains Believed to Belong to Woman Missing in Van Mystery Are Found
- UK set for most widespread pay rises in over a decade – CBI By Reuters
- Stock futures dip after Dow notches three straight losing weeks for first time in 2021
- Remains believed to belong to missing woman in van mystery are found.
- 5 Trends Retailers May Not See Coming Until It Is Too Late
- Police find body ‘consistent with’ Gabby Petito in Wyoming By Reuters
- A Young Actor Steps Out of School and Into the High Heels of ‘Jamie’
- Live updates: The 2021 Emmy Awards
- Elon Musk mocks President Biden after SpaceX completes first all-civilian mission
Politics4 months ago
Long Slide Looms for World Population, With Sweeping Ramifications
Politics4 months ago
Khaby Lame, the Everyman of the Internet
Politics4 months ago
Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details
Business5 months ago
BTS, Blackpink, Psy And ‘Baby Shark’: K-Pop Rules The Top 10 Most-Liked Music Videos On YouTube
World3 months ago
26 Chef-Approved Kitchen Gadgets You’ll Actually Use
World2 months ago
Tenants Were Evicted Between The End Of The Eviction Ban And The Pledge To Resume It
Entertainment4 months ago
Caleb Kennedy, American Idol Finalist, Leaves Show Amid KKK-Related Scandal
World1 month ago
Senate Democrats Pass $3.5 Trillion Budget Plan In Latest Win For Biden