Belgium-based family restaurant; the Hawaiian Poké Bowl is one of the rising Hawaiian Poké Bowl restaurants in Belgium. Initially in the year when the founder of the restaurant, Ash Shah came across the news of the sudden hype of the nutritious fish dish from Hawaiian cuisine and the culinary trend, then the idea of starting a food stall that sells the poké bowl came to his mind. Later with Mattijs Hermans, his business partner in the online cosmetics brand BLOOMR, and Albano Gozhina who is responsible for building new branches, they together launched the restaurant named Hawaiian Poké Bowl in Antwerp’s Nationalestraat. It immediately becomes the new fast-food concept in the streets of Belgium.
Hawaiian Poké Bowl is the revolution in the field of healthy food. Each poké bowl is made with fresh ingredients, bursting with flavor with homemade dressings and all kinds of toppings. The restaurants are famous for their “make your own unique” Hawaiian Poké Bowl options and their famous house favorites. In the “make your own unique” Hawaiian Poké Bowl option, the restaurant provides the customer with the opportunity to make their customized bowls with different base options, and the option to choose up to five different mixes along with their preferred protein, dressing, and toppings.
The reason why the Hawaiian Poké Bowl stands out in the markets is all because of its high-quality food at a very affordable price. ‘All our products are fresh. We have built a central preparation kitchen just outside Antwerp. There, cutting, filleting, and distributing is done in a time and labor-efficient manner. In this way, we minimize surpluses in the restaurants that would eventually end up in the waste bin. We think it is important to keep our impact on the environment and climate as small as possible.’, explains Hermans.
Over time, they were able to several chains in Belgium and Netherlands. People from all over the place visit their restaurants in order to try out their foods. During the pandemic, their takeaways services helped them grow their business even more. Looking ahead the restaurant’s CEO Ash Shah wants to open more branches in Belgium and Netherlands. They have recently collaborated with Green Park Investment Partners for the expansion of the restaurants in the Netherlands. Therefore, the Hawaiian Poké Bowl has become the go-to place for dining out.
HUMZA MAHIMKAR IS SEEN WORKING IN MUSIC VIDEO NAMED “MERE SANAM” BY NEERAJ SONAR
Hello guys it’s being a long time that Humza Mahimkar being inactive on YouTube and Instagram, I guess this was the reason, you never know!
On Instagram Humza Mahimkar announced about haircut video but it’s not there yet what happened about it? Let’s see
Also, Humza mahimkar is also working on the music video…
So if it’s about music then musicians, writers, singers were in need of exposure in this lockdown so the clubhouse app was a success. People were enjoying the singer and another form of art while sitting at home for free. Music must also be given more importance in schools and colleges as its scope is expected to increase by 2050.
As you know all music videos are nowadays arcade race whose best or who spend money more, But hip-hop culture seems to be more about mumble rappers, fame, views, money, Hip-hop culture sinking!
Humza Mahimkar is also now in gaming and lives streaming, BGMI but it’s not his channel (Humza Mahimkar) the channel name “10tion” maybe his supporting his fellow creators to grow which is very kind about him. This might be his next move towards gaming but in his live stream his’s making a public announcement about a music video named “mere Sanam”.
Humza Mahimkar was already interested in music because of his two-song release on Soundcloud. Music video in which he is seen working named as “MERE SANAM“ some footages (Behind The Scenes) was uploaded by him on Instagram. He stepped up working as an actor rather than rapper/singer so his role in the video is still unknown if he reveals something about his character in the video then it will be here on this website.
About his haircut series on his YouTube channel is still not there but his reels were made by his hairdresser the video is available on Instagram page @captain_manish for months his not seen with his regular hairdresser “Ali’s salon” don’t know? Why?
Humza Mahimkar is not being uploading vlogs neither posting on Instagram, it is assumed as he is on the break but being on break still seen working in the music video, He is enthusiastic about his work, which is great!
Speaking about song which is so highlighted here, the album “mere sanam” teaser are uploaded on youtube channel “Neeraj sonar” this song is sang by neeraj sonar, written by ruchit japee, composed by neeraj sonar,ruchit japee, drums by tanmay patil, music production is done by soundbox recording studio, Actor are kushal kanini,Pranav nair and humza mahimkar, actress is Iona carvalho , director – ankit singh, D.O.P- saby Thomas. (ALL CREDENTIALS ARE TAKEN FROM YOUTUBE)Oh my god ! This is song so hyped by humza mahimkar don’t know how well this song going to be! But wish a luck to him and his team!
Cozii- envisions a future where the world is a better place to live in for everyone
In today’s world, it is as rare as a blue moon to find a person who actually wants good for others. Kind and good-hearted people are trampled down by the perils of modern-day evilness. Amidst all the evil and the negative people, there are few gems like Cozii who have depicted true goodness. Cozii was born on 19th April in the year of 1993 in Ottawa, ON. His childhood brimmed with creativity and enthusiasm in all aspects of his life.
Cozii was involved in all sorts of activities ranging from painting, drawing, writing and composing poetry, and skateboarding. As people say an artist’s heart is the purest, the saying stands true for Cozii as well. His motivation for life is to provide wealth for his grandchildren’s grandchildren. His goal is to create wealth for the world, but to those who are ignored and shoved aside by the media, the thought of a better world, his family, and his wife. Hence, it is very evident that he is trying his best to make the world a better place for everyone.
Cozii’s childhood is something which he cherishes a lot, because of the sweet memories. Young 90’s boy stuff was his favorite, hence so all the TV shows, Cartoons, Snacks everything was his favorite. His dear hobbies included Skateboarding, Painting, and Cooking and at the age of only 10, he became part of a swim team in a small town in Canada. As far as his educational background is concerned, he went to both Elementary and High School in my hometown of Hawksbury, Ontario. Then he got recruited by Purdue University for a full swimming scholarship and graduated in 2017 with a French Languages and Phonetics degree.
Cozii has reached great heights already, but he considers himself to be a multi-hyphonate and an amateur skateboarder. Chiefly, Cozii is an ambitious and successful Record Artist and business owner. He feels extremely grateful and blessed to have had a mentor like Patrik Kabongo. Currently, Cozii is the owner of the “Snack Town” shop, which is expanding at an exponential rate. The customers love the quality that the shop provides; they also love the humble and down-to-earth personality of Cozii. He and his customers are looking forward to evening more success at Cozii’s shop.
To know more about Cozii, follow him on the links to his social media provided below:
Snack Town West- https://www.instagram.com/snacktownwest/
THE SIMPLE LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Lifestyle is the way of living not only regarding the fashion and trends but also the food we eat, the actions we perform daily. Poor lifestyle has led to many lifestyle diseases which are due to unhealthy eating habits, smoking, staying sedentary, and sleep deprivation which results in obesity, stroke, diabetes, and metabolic syndromes. These lifestyle changes are modifiable and Dietician Dharshini shares some simple changes to be done for a better and healthier lifestyle.
- EAT FROM KITCHEN: Our kitchen is the best pharmacy as Indian spices, nuts, and herbs act like super medicine when it comes to preventing health hazards. How many of us make our own ginger garlic paste? Gone are those days where everything used to be prepared fresh which was tasty as well as nutritionally healthy. But we have started relying on instant breakfast options which are prepared in just two minutes and started storing all powders and ketchup in bottles, even the fried onions come in packets to save our time. But these processed items might save our time but not our health in the long term. The more products we use, the more our body is exposed to preservatives, additives, and chemicals. So, start making your own chutneys, ketchup, ginger garlic paste as an initiative.
- MOVE YOUR BODY: Do you remember those days where people don’t have time to sit and they keep doing some of the other physical activity. As mentioned in the previous point, as the product usage is more, the movement of our body is decreased and everything is available over the net, or else everything is done by a machine, thus reducing the movement for our body. WHO recommends at least 150 minutes of physical activity in a week, which can be any of your favorite activities like jogging, cycling, Zumba, or HIIT. Movement is highly essential for our muscles and bones to make them healthy and strong. The more we move the more our muscles are healthier. A pro tip is to attend your phone calls walking, jump for 20 seconds every 40 mins of your work. Involving yourself in an activity or sports at least weekly twice also helps to socialize as well gives a good movement for your body.
- DRINK THE WATER WISELY: Due to the availability of various products in the market, we concentrate mostly on solids and forget the liquid and that too the easily available elixir the Water. Most of the time our body demands only water, but we tend to binge on chips, namkeen, biscuits, and fries. Water is something that does not add up calories, also acts as a purifier to remove the toxins from the body and gives a glow to our skin. People who drink less water face constipation, acne, and dull skin. People who want to lose weight also can take at least 3 liters of water a day to remove the unwanted waste and to avoid binge eating.
- SLEEP WELL TO STAY WELL: Sleep is the best medicine for all bad situations and stress. Sleeping at the right time for at least 6-8 hours without any disturbance is something many people tend to miss. People who sleep for 6-8 hours might be sleeping at the wrong time especially women working in night shifts face this problem which results in more eating in the nighttime, which leads to obesity and infertility issues. Sleeping without gadgets at least one 1hour before bedtime helps to have a peaceful sleep. Sleep like a baby is the common term used but due to high work stress and health issues sleeping peacefully is a question mark for many of them. But these are some modifiable changes that take some time but once changes can give you a life-changing experience.
- NOT DEPENDING ON PILLS: Popping up a pill just for a mild headache has been very common these days. Pills and medicines can be helpful when the condition is very serious but people depending on it just for a headache can affect the internal organs like the liver, kidney which leads to long-term impact. It’s better to solve the issue by analyzing the root cause of the issue rather than popping a pill for every simple problem. One example is you get a headache, the reasons could be – indigestion due to outside food, sleep deprivation, or constipation. We need to be patient enough and choose the right food which acts as natural medicine. A glass of warm water with lemon, ginger tea, 8-10 soaked almonds also helps in relieving the headache.
These are some simple changes that can result in great results when done in the right way for a long period of time.
- Covid-19, Integrity And The Premiership: First Clues To Pandemic’s Role In Match Fixing
- Syria Accuses Israel of Assassinating Official Near Golan Heights
- Former U.S. President Clinton making progress but will remain in hospital By Reuters
- Democrats opposed to Biden spending bill raise record funds
- Penn Badgley Flexes New Dance Moves
- Texas School Official Apologizes For ‘Opposing’ Views On Holocaust Comment
- Putin Suggests Germany Approve Nord Stream 2 to Solve Energy Crisis
- FDA Introduces A New Approach To Food Safety
- Beyond Chucky: Frightening Alternatives for Halloween TV
- Valve removes blockchain games, tells users not to publish content on crypto or NFTs By Cointelegraph
Politics5 months ago
Long Slide Looms for World Population, With Sweeping Ramifications
World1 month ago
Lyft And Uber Will Pay Drivers’ Legal Fees If They’re Sued Under Texas Abortion Law
Politics5 months ago
Khaby Lame, the Everyman of the Internet
World1 month ago
The Last American To Die In The Afghan War: ‘He Was Helping People’
Politics5 months ago
Beneath Joe Biden’s Folksy Demeanor, a Short Fuse and an Obsession With Details
Politics1 month ago
Parents of Young Children Desperately Seek Vaccine Trials
Business6 months ago
BTS, Blackpink, Psy And ‘Baby Shark’: K-Pop Rules The Top 10 Most-Liked Music Videos On YouTube
World4 months ago
26 Chef-Approved Kitchen Gadgets You’ll Actually Use