VIRTUAL LATINOS PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE LATIN AMERICAN WORKFORCE
As a result of globalization, many businesses can now recruit talented workers from a global pool, who now have the ability to work remotely, eliminating the distance restrictions that used to prohibit job seekers from competing in US markets. As a result of quarantine restrictions and lockdowns, the demand for capable remote workers has actually […] The post VIRTUAL LATINOS PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE LATIN AMERICAN WORKFORCE appeared first on Disrupt Magazine.
As a result of globalization, many businesses can now recruit talented workers from a global pool, who now have the ability to work remotely, eliminating the distance restrictions that used to prohibit job seekers from competing in US markets. As a result of quarantine restrictions and lockdowns, the demand for capable remote workers has actually spiked, and in many cases, a large majority of either SMB’s or corporations are starting to leverage talented individuals on the global market in order to meet their needs. The availability of remote talent allows companies to offer services around the clock, providing better fulfillment and customer services to all their clients, whether it is virtual assistants (VAs), business development or sales professionals, general administrative work, marketing, design, and many other roles.
The best talent is being leveraged by companies that realize the power of remote capabilities.When it comes to channeling the power of virtual staff, Bloominari is one of San Diego’s top marketing agencies. The company, founded in 2013, expanded its team by hiring remote professionals to meet the demands of its rapidly growing clientele. Rather than limiting its hiring to a specific location, the company brought in talent from India, the Philippines, and Latin America. Having worked with such a diverse team, the results and feedback showed that Latin American remote staff were the most skilled and talented for their clients’ needs.
Within a short time, the team realized this was something that needed to be known by the world. Providing excellent job and career opportunities for Latin Americans was a need for a platform to help spread this message. Virtual Latinos is a subsidiary of Bloominari, an outsourcing staffing agency that connects American and Canadian companies with talented Latin American remote professionals, or ““Virtual Professionals””, which is how Virtual Latinos calls them . As the first agency of its kind, Virtual Latinos operates on this model.
Virtual Latinos was founded with an aim to provide entrepreneurs and companies an opportunity to grow their business by offering them a chance to outsource tasks through a community of professional, pre-vetted virtual assistants. Among others, the company offers virtual assistants from Central American, South American, and Mexican countries for general administration, sales, marketing, legal matters, property management, real estate, digital marketing, social media sales, and healthcare. A client can also request a special virtual assistant for a task not listed in their online menu through this service.
Five steps are required to hire virtual assistants through Virtual Latinos.
- As a first step, clients must register as businesses. A company must choose one of the packages during this stage, with their most affordable option starting at $785/month (Entry-level, part-time VA at $8/hr for 20 hours/week).
- The client will be required to complete a questionnaire called “Get Started” after registering online. In order to understand the business better, this process is intended to gather as much information as possible.
- An interview call follows, during which the client can discuss their needs with a consultant. This discussion focuses on the type of assistant required and the budget.
- A suitable assistant is hand-picked once the professionals have fully understood the client’s needs. The company takes care of the entire process, from short-listing to interviewing, and introduces the selected virtual assistant to clients.
- Afterward, it’s up to the client to interview the selected professional. To ensure both parties are fulfilling their responsibilities, the Customer and VA Success Teams contact the client once everything is set up.
As Virtual Latinos assists businesses in both Canada and the United States, it offers services as per their time zones. What sets this platform apart from the rest is not only its offering Latin Americans as virtual assistants but their low ghosting rates, affordable prices, and flexibility in schedules. It is difficult for such platforms to guarantee a virtual assistant’s talent. But Virtual Latinos takes pride in ensuring top quality, thanks to its effective recruitment and marketing strategy that attracts the best talent from Latin America.
Virtual Latinos is a platform offering comprehensive outsourcing solutions by channeling the power of remote employees the right way!
For more content like this checkout:
The post VIRTUAL LATINOS PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE LATIN AMERICAN WORKFORCE appeared first on Disrupt Magazine.